MYE (Mid year exams) should have been written as :
"Y ME?????!!!!"
Right that was so lame.
H2 Chemistry
Right, I have to agree with Pamela that the MCQ was bloody tough. Hope my Section B that I answered every question can salvage the fact that I didn't finish my MCQ.
H2 Maths
I expected trigonometry to have came out for our paper, but lucky it didn't cos it always prevents me from continuing on the paper. Lucky lots of Graphing Techniques questions came out. The AP/GP question number 8 was mad, I didn't even bother trying to do it.
H2 Biology
One paper I almost conceded defeat to when going on to the essay questions. THE LAST QUESTION OMGWTFBBQ I didn't know what to write so I just blabbered through the last question, recalling what I knew.
H1 China Studies In English
I'm starting to feel a bit insecure taking this subject. But nevertheless this is a fun subject. Mr Yeo rocks!
Overall, it was okay. Scared fail only haha.
CZ
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment