skip to main | skip to sidebar

Slack, Slack, Slack.

I'm just a straightfoward person who doesn't have anything to do. So i'll just bloggg =) I love fencing and photography, both activities play a incredible part in my life, besides my studies. I love Biology and Chemistry as my subjects i take in my college. My blog is just for people who know me. =)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hallelujah!! It worked!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally I can get this started up and get it over and done with.

Thank God.

CZ
Posted by CoconutZai at 9:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

思念是一种病

思念是一种病 - 张震岳

思念是一种病

思念是一种病 - 张震岳

About Me

CoconutZai
View my complete profile

Links

  • Eunice
  • Jolyn/Joey
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Rachelle
  • ROPriest
  • Travis
  • Vivien
  • Yong En

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (32)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Hallelujah!! It worked!
      • Randomness helps cheer the sad
      • That's how it works; u can't change it
      • Wake up you fool!
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (9)