Woot. I realised there's a hidden Crazy Frog in my class!!! Its n0ne 0ther than Charles!!! l0l.
Today's P.E lesson was mad. I wonder how I got the stamina to run 5 rounds at max speed without even stopping or feeling tired at the end. Ok la, maybe a bit breathless la.
Then we had our "arms training". So we had to use the stretch thingy to train our arms. Charles was as usual, doing things very seriously and so I started to be a bit lame.
Charles : (saying nothing)
Me : Ok lets see. U can use the stretch thingy to train your legs too! (Shows how it is done)
*PIAK*
Charles : HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Ok he went mad practically. Others were complaining whether would I have Fathers Day or what. No la just hit my upper thigh nia.
What were u thinking?
LOL.
I heard there are some secrets muggers in the school. Falalala. I'm gonna be one!!!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't even get what you are saying, but i bet no one is thinking whatever u are thinking...
maybe a little too confusing cos i'm too stressed!
Post a Comment