Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Exco election results

YAY!!! I didn't get in!!! Lol. Actually I was feeling a bit sore just now, but its okay now alr.

Maybe weighing the aspects of being an exco member, perhaps I don't have any qualities to lead anyone JUST YET.

But to my surprise today.
Mr Cheng asked me : "Have you stop choking on your homework???"
Me : "!!!!!!!!!!! Wah how u noe my blog!!!"
Eunice : "Cos he noe my blog what..... I linked u remb........."

It was really a surprise lo, seems like Mr Cheng is spying on me heheh. If Mr Cheng is reading this, I'll say a warm HI!!!! to you. Hahah.

Talking about being a photog member, it actually seemed to me that I had to be in exco or smth. But not now, fortunately. I can seriously throw away that thought of being one and going back to serious MUGGING.

And the present exco was female-dominated. Not like I'm a sexist or what. I'm feeling a bit random today.

~Good luck to the J2s for their A's and thanks for mentoring me all these while!

Ron aka CoconutZai

No comments: