skip to main | skip to sidebar

Slack, Slack, Slack.

I'm just a straightfoward person who doesn't have anything to do. So i'll just bloggg =) I love fencing and photography, both activities play a incredible part in my life, besides my studies. I love Biology and Chemistry as my subjects i take in my college. My blog is just for people who know me. =)

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

Sick today, so couldn't go to sch. But nvm! I can study at home, which is good!
Posted by CoconutZai at 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

思念是一种病

思念是一种病 - 张震岳

思念是一种病

思念是一种病 - 张震岳

About Me

CoconutZai
View my complete profile

Links

  • Eunice
  • Jolyn/Joey
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Rachelle
  • ROPriest
  • Travis
  • Vivien
  • Yong En

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (32)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (13)
      • Spiderman 3!!! Not forgetting the ones who helped me.
      • La Rizonanza and the stupid soccer match.
      • Going to lose my battle spirit soon.
      • Sick Sick Sick
      • Exco election results
      • Flu.
      • Bad luck.
      • Sorry to Eunice :(
      • MJC vs RJC soccer boys
      • Binomial Theorem........................
      • Crazy Frog
      • noOooooooooo!!!! bio test results!!!
      • ex-CG outing!!!
    • ►  April (9)