Friday, May 25, 2007

La Rizonanza and the stupid soccer match.

Posting for yesterday cos I came back late...

Yesterday was a great day for me wahahahah!

I got a B for the bio test which I have worked so hard for it =) Promised Mr Tan to do even better for the mid years.

Soccer match after common lunch, MJC soccer players were off-form sia, wonder how could they miss that shot despite the goalkeeper being combed on the goalpost. Sad sia, lost 1-0.

La Rizonanza was great lo. Starting was a bit boring, but the last part, which was the musical, was a great performance. I have to credit the Anglican High School Choir and the Tanjong Katong Secondary School Choir for the marvelous performance as guest choirs. But nevertheless, MJC choir rocks!!! And Peiyi was dressed up like a doll, pretty nice for a gal too.
I'm going for the fifth La Rizonanza next year =D

CZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... i wanna see peiyi dressed up like a doll!!! ARGH! should have gone... got take pictures of her?