Friday, May 25, 2007

Spiderman 3!!! Not forgetting the ones who helped me.

Today I went to school early for my photography meeting; seniors were stepping down.

Ha, what to say. I'm just grateful towards them for mentoring me. Especially Kingston, Chee Howe and Eunice. During the first 2 months, you guys just rock! And not forgetting our 太师, Jun Sen for teaching the Orientation photographers basic Adobe Photoshop skills.

Something I want to say to my seniors:

Kingston : Thanks for mentoring me all these while, being exceptionally patient with me during Soiree, and Orientation 2. Although I don't get to learn everything from you, it's just great having an egoistic and caring photog chairman.
Chee Howe : Thanks for spotting my mistakes and correcting me always, I may not have been up to your expectations, but I'm still grateful for all the things you have taught me.
Eunice : Stop laughing at my 1/8000 shutter speed la!!! Hahaha! Just joking la, I think you were the one mentoring me the most during Orientation 2. And I'm grateful for that! Thanks!
Prescilla : Quarter master who has left a deep impression in me, teaching me how to clean the lenses and the camera! Thanks!

Right, back to the Spiderman movie. I was wondering, why a superhero/villain is mostly created by nuclear facilities, is America trying to label themselves as a powerful nuclear power? I'm not too sure about that.
Hulk - Created accidently by a gamma bomb explosion
Spiderman - Created when a nuclear-affected spider bit Peter Parker
Sandman - Created when he accidentally fell into a particle accelerator of silicon dioxide(sand)

I found that I wasn't scared by the fearsome face of the evil venom, because I read the comic b4. The girls behind me was like screaming for everytime venom appears to attack spiderman. Weird....................... And I realised that Peiyi was simply not afraid lo, even horror movies also not scared, unlike me. Really have to learn from her lo. Lol..

CZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spiderman is kenna bitten by radioactive spider bah... eh, actually i dun mind getting bitten, after that got perfect eyesight. so cool, but forget about the red and blue skin tight outfit. eww...
then hor, the black venom thing quite scary lah, cos i'm not those type who will scream, so i kept hugging on to my bag...
sandman vey poor thing...