Friday, April 27, 2007

Everything's just not going the way I expected it to be.

Today I went back to my old school, met some of my beloved secondary sch teachers. I met Miss Lena Lim at the bus stop outside my school, she asked me whether was I coping with my work well. I told her no, and she didn't seem surprised lol (Yeah, my intelligence cannot be compared with the physics queen. ~_~). Didn't manage to see my favourite teacher Mrs Ang, Chemistry teacher. But I met Mrs Lim Siew Luan my sec sch biology teacher!!! Yeah back in those days where u top until u sien of topping, now at jc, being crushed virtually is as easy as 1 2 3.

Today received my chemistry test. 8 1/2 upon 25. Seriously I expected above 12. But blame it on my pajiao-ness. I failed to differentiate (VI) with (IV). Yes. Laugh. I thought both were the same. Hell I must pay more attention while reading the questions.

Mistake 1 - Manganate (VI) and Manganate (IV) didn't see that both were actually different.
Mistake 2 - Complacency. I should have worked long before this test. Maybe this will teach me a lesson to study earlier.

Yes, I should really WORK/MUG.

Today's soccer match cancelled so didn't manage to take the photos. Did my maths tutorial and assignment in photog room with Minru and Kenneth. Hey Minru, thanks for teaching me arh. Haha.

Right~ Got to go to bed. Cya~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i failed by half a mark b'cos i liquid away my wrong ans but didnt write in the correct one. WTH! i could've passed and I dun hafta to retest. bloody hell!
I realise that a lot of students tend to like their chem teachers more than other subject tutors. hmmm... maybe chem teachers are more likeable? hey, maybe u should consider being a chem teacher.

Anonymous said...

cmon pal get a tagboard
link to other ppl blog
new blogskin?

Anonymous said...

i love my chem tutor much more than my subject tutor!!! i failed worse than anyone else sia... can't believe i was 2nd last in class! i expected last though.

pamela

CoconutZai said...

YEs! a chem teacher! Thats what I am inspiring to beeeeee~~~

I'm just lazy to get a tagboard

Haha dun worry also la pamela. Its like that de, work harder jiu ke yi ler ^_^