Something simple. I just want to be a teacher when I graduate.
Its not simple, I'm alr facing problems with my work at my JC alr.
Sad case. No more time to blog!
cya tml.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just a straightfoward person who doesn't have anything to do. So i'll just bloggg =) I love fencing and photography, both activities play a incredible part in my life, besides my studies. I love Biology and Chemistry as my subjects i take in my college. My blog is just for people who know me. =)
3 comments:
ehhhhh. see who tmr? haha. zzzz. why is being a cher not so easy now? CHEER UP LA. it's not like you're doing really badly right. MUG MORE AND PLAY LESS DOTA! that should do it.
=)
eh, teacher good ar.. study in NIE the govt still pay you... not bad right? but u like kids not? I hate kids lor. In my eyes, no kid is as perfect as me... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! jkjk...
wah vivien so bad sia.
Haha no lah. uhhh how to say. Being a teacher touches lives. Yeah =D
Post a Comment