Yeah i'm back to blogging once again; decided to make a new blog anyway.
Today's the Friday the 13th. Not really auspicious to create a blog on this day. Hahah =x
Today's Biology test was tough. Despite the fact I studied for it.
I had extra lessons today, Chemistry by Mrs Lim lol. I got a B for my assignment wahaha. First time xD
I had a CIP program briefing today which had got to do with the SCAS. Yeah those people there taught us how to handle people and children with celebral palsy so it was quite a eye-opener to me. =) . Poor Chee Howe didn't get to go for the briefing with us haha. He had H3 Physics lesson to attend.
I really envy people who are intelligent and quick to think on their feet. Wished i had that virtue.
eheheh.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment