Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Throw the Homework like the way javelineers throw javelins!

How I wished I could throw my homework out of the window.

Its too much. Oh my gosh and its piling up.

Lol, maybe I should stop dota-ing for a while so that I can start mugging, and mugging HARD. I seriously miss the times back at secondary school where my chemistry teacher would allow me to sleep in her class.

Today was like hell larh.

During maths lecture, my eyes were like dropping already, almost going to sleep already. Luckily that lecture was easy to understand so I paid "almost full attention".

On to CSE lecture, I didn't sleep nor did my eyes drop because I personally liked the subject very much.

On to Biology lecture after recess, was easy to grasp the "story" Mr Yeow mentioned about the non-cyclic phosphorylation about the so-called "idiot-proof" P680 and P700 photo.... uh I forget liao hahahah, but I remembered the procedure, so won't die so fast la.

Hell on earth was in the maths tutorial. I forgot to finish the Graphing Techniques tutorial. Not surprising I got a dressing down by Miss Lee but then she told me to manage my time well also.

Chemistry Lecture was fun, and the concept of reaction kinetics was pretty much easy to understand.

Chemistry test onwards during Chemistry tutorial. Die larh, question 2 didn't understand what it was trying to get at. But I thought i should fare so much better compared to the first test I did during first 3 months.

Biology tutorial after lunch, Owen Tan gave me a summary map to do. Oh well, he said already, "summary map good for understanding and memorising." So just bloody do lor.

GP lesson, last lesson of the day, was fun because we had groupings and we did the evaluation of the question in Paper 1.

Righto, thats all I got to mug again already.

Shuckkkkkkkks.

No comments: