Uhhh. Dunno how to do my binomial theorem tutorial. Someone teachhhhhhhh me...?
Lol ok I need to finish my gases tutorial b4 tml I get killed by Mrs Lim.
Cya
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just a straightfoward person who doesn't have anything to do. So i'll just bloggg =) I love fencing and photography, both activities play a incredible part in my life, besides my studies. I love Biology and Chemistry as my subjects i take in my college. My blog is just for people who know me. =)
5 comments:
need to do gases meh? i copied from peiyi and mrs lim say she going thru chemical kinetics instead... waste my effort
pam
WAH SIAO.
Chemical kinetics i do two questions nia leh!!!
aiyoh, today when i doing binomial u still sit there do nothing... u could've taken ur notes out to read lor...
I was studying bio -.-
I always inspired by you, your thoughts and way of thinking, again, thanks for this nice post.
- Norman
Post a Comment