Lol today we had SPA mock test. It was pretty easy to do, except the fact that I hated that examiner who kept looking at my conical flask while I'm doing titration. Wah lao. My phenothallin ( wonder how u spell it) indicator was wicked. It had to sabotage me when I was titrating the two solutions. Turned pink, turned colourless, turned pink again, then colourless, then turn dark pink.
@#$%^&*() wtf. It had to happen when the examiner was looking at me. The end point was supposed to be PALE PINK damn it. What the hell. But the questions were easy larh. Easy to do, but last question didn't manage to finish it. 1 mark question -.-.
Then went on to maths test. WAH THAT killed me man. 2 questions I virtually didn't do larh. Stupid parametric equations. How the hell to do sia, I'm so weak at parametric equations lor. Time didn't permit me to do the function question that I knew how to do. Sway sia.
On to PW lesson. Zhenyan was laughing all the way during PW lor. So long never see the way she laugh liao. Cos it's unique kae? Lol I'm not trying to make a point here or what, just that her laughter is really ZAI lah. Pamela could be the next Priscilla from PAE lor. Everytime make Zhenyan laugh. Wah siao. And Zhenyan pro also, PI got HIGH M.E WTF? LOL. Pamela was cursing away that Zhenyan's PI touched on a sensitive issue and kept grumbling and grumbling that Miss Lee was sick in the mind or what. LOL la. And we laughed on the fact that there were many "Gd!", "Very Gd!" , and "Yes!" in Zhenyan's PI. Okay la then Pamela wanted me to take the pictures for her PI to put on her blog. Dowan put them here cos I lazy =D.
Today couldn't hand up Chem assignment cos I forgot all about it.
PE was fun, except that it was really tiring. Circuit training rox!!! Omg man its like ages that I haven't had circuit training?
OMG and I'm so jealous that Minru got her Bio textbook alr!!!! Wah I'm so jealous!!! Lol. Ex sia. Wonder how to tell my mum that I want to buy a textbook that costs 69 dollars -.-.
Right. Macdonald's for dinner! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Then on to Chemistry assignment and the stuffs that I need to do!!! W00t!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i commented. so do i get an apple crumble for that? fish & co will do well too HAHA eh thats my line dont steal it!
zhenyan :D
i want the photos of zhenyan's PI!
viagra england guaranteed cheapest viagra viagra uk cost pill viagra no prescription cheapest viagra viagra online uk what is viagra buy viagra in london england viagra generic viagra cheap price iframe viagra stories viagra for sale without a prescription viagra australia viagra oral jelly
Post a Comment