Friday, April 20, 2007

The day we all got squashed by a similar bio paper

Wahahah today was anything but bad.

Whole day was fun, in fact. Har, how to start lol.

First period- PW- submitting of 2nd draft of PI, I didn't change much of my PI expect for the things that Miss Lee wanted me to change. Forgot to staple first draft onto my second draft -.- how forgetful again. Lol.

2nd - Lunch lecture. This lecture was actually made up by our most famous "chubby chubby" Wei Guang. I still remember how this term came about.

WG: Cher we need to rush to another lecture!
Mrs Lim [concerned]: huh?! what lecture?
WG: lunch lecture

Lol this was lifted off directly from Pamela's blog, credits to her.

Lame. I suddenly became the joke of the class together cuz I kept asking why why why. And you know, Glendon suddenly got pissed and called me to shut up lol. WAHAHA glendon, not on purpose la, you know, I'm rather inquisitive ;D.

3rd - Biology lecture. Not another summary map we have to finish, but actually quite easy la, just a diagram to summarise nia. Learnt Calvin's cycle and Kreb's cycle today.

4th- Maths lecture! Lol the lecturer was pissed today. She got pissed with 3 boys in front of where our class was sitting because they were talking non-stop.

Boys: Chatter chatter.....
Lecturer : You 3 boys better stop talking if not you all see me after lecture.
Boys (ignores) : Chatter chatter...
Lecturer : I told you boys to stop talking. See me after the lecture.

Wow, how tolerant is she man LOL.

5th - Chinese!!! Miss Gan lor. Another lesson that I can shrug past. I simply hate Chinese.

6th- On to the joker Mrs Lim!!! Chemistryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I can't imagine she was 15minutes late. Imagine the amount of time??? We could do like 2 questions on the tutorial??!! Haha joking larh, Mrs Lim so nice, how can say that of her? We did our atomic structure notes and Thomas was rather inquisitive.

Mrs Lim : There you see, its in the inner shell so need more energy blah blah blah
Thomas : Cher can write quantum shell?
Mrs Lim : Also can, but here write inner shell also can.
Thomas : Cher, then can write inner quantum shell?
Mrs Lim + class : ...............

Thomas definitely must be Thomas la. The usual guai kia + intelligent person.

THEN!!!

THE MOMENT OF .......?

Biology Olympiad selection test lor.

Killed all of us.

First few questions were like the normal O level paper MCQ questions............. until the last 10 questions I sighed. "Die lah. Tikam lor."

I was practically a survival quiz la. See who die first. Lol.

Oh ya I must write this down. Today, after class me, peiyi and vivien went for lunch so we had Apple Crumble! <3 Oh its so tasty lol. Then we had waffles+icecream, vivien didn't want any so I shared it with Peiyi. After that, Minru appeared in the canteen after finishing her lessons and she practically laughed while walking towards us. And you know what? She had a bloody ZAI video of our bio teacher Mr Owen Tan doing the non-cyclic photophosphorylation dance HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG.

Now I have that video in my phone I can remember the concepts better ;D. LOL.

Right, better stop blogging. Tml still got to go to RJC for photo exhibition. buhbye.

...
..
.
___________________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you want me to comment right? here comes your comment.

i like reading long blogs. you have long blogs. so it's cool. continue blogging! errrrr...ya. that's all.

=\

CoconutZai said...

Lol i dunno why i'm engrossed in typing sometimes =D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the apple crumble... even though i rejected it cos i already had one. no offence dude!